Decreto-Lei n.º 75/2019
- Emissor:Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
- Entidade Proponente:Saúde
- Tipo de Diploma:Decreto-Lei
- Páginas:2747 - 2750
Summary in plain english (Without legal value)
What is it?
This decree-law incorporates the Hospital of Braga, E.P.E. [Hospital of Braga].
The public business entities (E.P.E.) are a type of public company, incorporated by the State to pursue purposes under its charge.
What is going to change?
The Hospital of Braga now holds the E.P.E. status, that is, its clinical management is now exclusively carried out by the State, from 1 September 2019.
The E.P.E. is responsible to develop all the necessary tasks for the transition of the hospital’s clinical management from the private sphere to the public sphere, until 31 August 2019.
Before, this hospital’s clinical management was carried out through a partnership between the State and a private managing company.
What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law aims to:
- Ensure that the hospital’s management change does not affect the assistance to the population;
- Ensure, from 1 September 2019, the hospital’s public management.
When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force on the day following its publication.