Decreto-Lei n.º 128/2017
- Emissor:Trabalho, Solidariedade e Segurança Social
- Tipo de Diploma:Decreto-Lei
- Páginas:5607 - 5608
Summary in plain english (Without legal value)
What is it?
This decree-law extends access to the European Community model parking card for people with disabilities by changing its requirements.
What will change?
People with the following disabilities are entitled to the parking card:
- motor, physical, or organ function impairment with permanent functional limitations of 60% or more and reduced mobility (needing help from someone or some equipment to enable them to move or use unrestricted public transport)
- intellectual disability or Autism Spectrum Disorder with a degree of disability of 60% or more
- visual impairment of 95% or more.
What are its benefits?
This decree-law is intended to facilitate the mobility of people with disabilities, therefore improving conditions for their integration and participation in society.
When does it come into effect?
This decree-law comes into effect the day after being published.