Decreto-Lei n.º 17/2021
- Emissor:Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
- Entidade Proponente:Cultura
- Tipo de Diploma:Decreto-Lei
- Páginas:2 - 3
Summary in plain english (Without legal value)
What is it?
This decree-law proceeds to value and promote the Caminho de Santiago (Way of St James) through the certification of its itineraries.
What is going to change?
The Certification Commission will have its competences extended, namely in the scope of the international representation to relevant entities, including the managing bodies of the Caminho de Santiago, with a view to:
- Keeping the national bodies responsible for culture and tourism informed of all relevant matters concerning the Caminho de Santiago with international expression;
- Propose and promote forms of articulation and cooperation to safeguard and enhance the Caminho de Santiago.
What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law contributes to the definition of strategies of national and regional scope, safeguarding the valorisation of the itineraries of the Caminho de Santiago.
When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force on 4 March 2021.