Decreto-Lei n.º 86/2019
- Emissor:Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
- Entidade Proponente:Administração Interna
- Tipo de Diploma:Decreto-Lei
- Páginas:3310 - 3313
Summary in plain english (Without legal value)
What is it?
This decree-law determines the application of the categories and remunerations set for sappers to the municipal firefighters.
What is going to change?
The municipal firefighter career is now equivalent to the sapper career.
- The 3rd class firefighters are now under the category of sapper;
- The 2nd class firefighters are now under the category of 2nd class deputy chief;
- The 1st class firefighters are now under the category of 1st class deputy chief;
- The deputy chief is now under the category of main deputy chief.
- The chief is now under the category of 2nd class chief.
The municipal firefighters receive their salary according to the remuneration table applied to the sappers.
The scheme of the sappers’ career is now applied:
- To the professionals of the civil protection special force of the National Emergency and Civil Protection Authority (ANEPC).
- To the forest sappers of the Forest Sappers Force of the Instituto da Conservação da Natureza e das Florestas, I. P. (Institute of Nature and Forests Conservation [ICNF, I.P.]).
What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law standardises the careers of professionals with identical functions and ensures a greater quality of the civil protection and population assistance service.
When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force on the day following its publication.