Decreto-Lei n.º 49/2019
- Emissor:Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
- Entidade Proponente:Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
- Tipo de Diploma:Decreto-Lei
- Páginas:2099 - 2130
Summary in plain english (Without legal value)
What is it?
This decree-law puts an end to several decree-laws published between 1981 and 1985, which are no longer applied.
What is going to change?
A set of rules with no practical application is removed from the Portuguese laws, becoming clear that the decree-laws published between 1981 and 1985 with no application are no longer into force. These rules comprise the following areas:
- foreign affairs;
- presidency of the council of ministers and administrative modernization;
- internal administration;
- science, technology and higher education;
- labour, social solidarity and social security;
- planning and infrastructures;
- environment and energetic transition;
- agriculture, forests and rural development;
What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law aims to reduce the number of laws into force which are no longer applied and allow, upon DRE’s consultation, to know which laws are into force.
When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force five days following its publication.