Decree Law No. 53-A/2021
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 53-A/2021
- Pages: 56-(3) a 56-(5)
Summary in plain english
This decree-law amends exceptional and temporary measures concerning the epidemiological situation of the new Coronavirus - COVID-19.What is going to change?
Social support activities developed in day centres that operate in conjunction with other social responses will be resumed.
As regards transport, collective passenger transport, taxi transport and individual remunerated passenger transport in uncharacterised vehicles from an electronic platform must ensure, together:
- The capacity limit to be defined by resolution of the Council of Ministers;
- The renewal of the interior air of the vehicles, the daily cleaning, the weekly disinfection and the monthly hygienization of the vehicles, installations and equipment used by the passengers and other users, according to the recommendations of the health authorities.
Regarding the maximum duration limit of effective service under contract fixed in the Military Service Law, this can be extended, by agreement between the military and the branch:
- Until 31 October 2021, for contracts which normal duration limit was reached by the end of 2020;
- Until 30 November 2021, for contracts which normal duration limit was reached during the first quarter of 2021; or
- Until 31 December 2021, for contracts which normal duration limit has been reached or will be reached on or after 1 April 2021.
This decree-law establishes:
- the possibility of accessing social support activities developed in day centres that operate in conjunction with other social responses;
- the flexibility of the measures applicable to the capacity of the vehicles covered, depending on the measures to be approved within the scope of the containment and mitigation of the COVID-19 disease pandemic; and
- the possibility of extending military service contracts.
This decree-law enters into force on the day following its publication.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law