Decree Law No. 43/2021
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 43/2021
- Pages: 10 - 13
Summary in plain english
The Associação Saber Fazer (ASF) is created for an indefinite period of time, with registered office in the central services of the Instituto do Emprego e da Formação Profissional, I. P. (IEFP, I. P.), in Portalegre.What is going to change?
The Programme "Saber-Fazer" (Know How) is approved, which contains the national strategy for traditional arts and crafts for the years 2021-2024 and establishes the measures for the safeguard and sustainable development of craft production, based on three main axes:
The programme focuses on traditional arts and crafts technologies, with a view to the safeguard, continuity, innovation and sustainable development of national arts and crafts.
The main objectives of this programme are to ensure the transfer of knowledge to new generations.
Installation of a technological centre for "Saber-Fazer" (Know How), implementation of a learning programme and support for the development of local businesses.
The association's mission is the development of public interest activities in the scope of safeguarding and recognising traditional arts and crafts, as well as the sustainable development of craft production.
This association is especially responsible for coordinating and monitoring the implementation of public policies in the area of arts and crafts and handicraft production, especially those included in the programme, as well as supporting the creation and implementation of a "Saber-Fazer" (Know How) technology centre.What advantages does it bring?
- The development of this sector makes it possible to create new ways of encouraging people to settle in the territory.
- Sustainable models that generate income and participation in the labour market in open or supported markets, especially important in the inland territory of the country.
- The qualification of the sector and of the craftsmen assumes particular importance both in a framework of preservation and valorisation of traditional arts and crafts and for the stimulation of new forms of crafts and innovation in production.
- Creation of routes and itineraries and investing in dissemination.
- Promotion of strategic innovation and product qualification and the respective cultural and economic valorisation, within the scope of national and international markets. Promotion of cultural tourism, namely through the creation of tourist routes.
This decree-law enters into force on the day following its publication.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law