Decree Law No. 101-E/2020
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 101-E/2020
- Pages: 7-(46) a 7-(65)
Summary in plain english
This decree-law transposes the European Directive amending the Directive concerning the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services, and amends it.What is going to change?
This decree-law grants some guarantees to workers, in particular:
- Rights regarding housing conditions for posted workers;
- The remuneration must cover all the constituent elements of remuneration;
- The allowances and benefits inherent in the posting are presumed to be paid by way of reimbursement of travel, food and accommodation costs when it is not determined which elements are paid as remuneration;
- The determination of the duration of the posting takes into account all the periods of posting corresponding to the replacement of posted workers by other posted workers, provided that it is for the performance of the same task in the same place;
- The publication of information on the terms and conditions of employment on the official national website is compulsory;
- The undertaking using temporary workers must inform the temporary agency of the working conditions which it applies to its workers so that the most favourable working conditions for posted workers are applied.What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law promotes the protection of workers by safeguarding the freedom to provide services more fairly, in order to avoid abusive practices.
Thus, the same work, done in the same place, should be remunerated in the same way.When does it enter into force?
This decree-law entered into force on the business day following its publication.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law