Decree Law No. 12-A/2020
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 12-A/2020
- Pages: 35-(20) a 35-(24)
Summary in plain english
This decree-law amends the exceptional measures approved by the Government under the state of emergency decreed and renewed by the President of the Republic.
Given the public health emergency of international scope, declared by the World Health Organization on 30 January 2020, as well as the classification, on 11 March 2020, of the COVID-19 disease as a pandemic, the Government has been approving a set of extraordinary and urgent measures in several matters.What is going to change?
- The supplementary work scheme is extended to private institutions of social solidarity, non-profit associations, cooperatives;
- The deadline for clearing the forest is extended until 30 April 2020;
- User charges are no longer paid when dealing with the treatment of the COVID-19 disease;
- Copies of the contracts become valid, in case the original is not required by the other party;
- The vacation map can be approved and posted up to 10 days after the end of the state of emergency.
By determining these exceptional and temporary measures, this decree-law prevents the increase of registered cases of contagion.When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force on 7 April 2020.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law