Order No. 52/2020
- Diploma Type: Order
- Number: 52/2020
- Pages: 4 - 13
Summary in plain english
This Implementing Ordinance establishes a system of support for employment and entrepreneurship, including social entrepreneurship (+CO3SO Employment).What is going to change?
The Programme +CO3O Employment, created exclusively by the European Social Fund (ESF).
This programme consists of financing job creation in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and social economy entities.
There are three different modalities:
- + CO3SO Interior Employment (for the interior of the State);
- + CO3SO Urban Employment (for employment in urban areas);
- + CO3SO Employment Social Entrepreneurship (for IPSS with social entrepreneurship projects).
The Programme may last for up to 36 months from the creation of the first job.
Support is granted within the scope of + CO3SO Employment through:
- Remuneration for jobs creation;
- Contributory expenses (Single Social Rate);
- 40% additional support for costs associated with job creation.
The programme also covers students who decide to start working in the interior of territory
Support is non-refundable grant.
Which sectors are excluded from the Programme?
- The fisheries and aquaculture sector;
- The sector of primary agricultural production and forests;
- The sector of transformation and commercialization of agricultural and forest products;
This Ordinance, when setting up the programme + CO3SO Employment, encourages young entrepreneurs to move to territories with low population density.
It promotes regional development and focuses on people and the job market.When does it enter into force?
This Ordinance enters into force on 29 February 2020.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law