Decree Law No. 145/2019
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 145/2019
- Pages: 265 - 272
Summary in plain english
- reviews the remuneration scheme of the special careers of registrar and registry officer; and
- establishes the transitional rules, in terms of pay, for the employees who transition to these special careers.
The division between the category’s salary and the exercise’s salary, which are now integrated, is eliminated.
The remuneration of the registrar and registry officer comprises:
- Basic remuneration - it is the amount in cash correspondent to the remuneration level of the position or category in which the employee is integrated.
- Remuneration supplements - for instance, the insularity allowance.
- Performance and productivity awards.
There are unique tables of positions and remuneration levels regarding the careers of registrar and registry officer.
The employees who are part of these careers receive the salary correspondent to the first position of the correspondent tables.
When there is already an employment contract in public functions, the previous salary of the employee serves as a reference in the integration in the new table.
The employee with an employment contract in public functions, with a salary correspondent to the 4th position of the table, directly integrates that position (there is no salary retreat).
The applicants to the career of registrar who attend the correspondent specific initial training course are entitled to a monthly remuneration.What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law allows to combine, in a single diploma, the remuneration scheme of the special careers of registrar and registry officer.
On the other hand, the transition of the employees to the new salary table ensures the principle of no-retreat in the salary.When does it enter into force?
This decree-law enters into force five days following its publication and takes effect from 1 January 2020.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law