Decree Law No. 65/2019
- Issuer: Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Diploma Type: Decree Law
- Number: 65/2019
- Pages: 2510 - 2513
Summary in plain english
This decree-law creates rules on the recovery of the length of service, for purposes of career development, which career was frozen between 2011 and 2017.What is going to change?
In the careers which development depends on the end of a certain period and which have more than one category, the employees will have a part of their length of service, previously frozen, considered.
The magistrates, court clerks and soldiers of GNR and the Armed Forces are covered by this measure.
The length of service will be considered in the echelon or remuneratory position held by the employees as follows:
- 1/3 of the length in June 2019;
- 1/3 of the length in June 2020;
- 1/3 of the length in June 2021.
The teachers may opt for this accounting model.
Regarding the employees whose length of service has only been partially frozen between 2011 and 2017, the consideration will be made proportionally.What advantages does it bring?
This decree-law aims to:
- mitigate the effects of the 7 years during which the length of service for the purpose of career development was frozen;
- ensure the equity between the Public Administration’s careers;
- increase the families’ income.
This decree-law enters into force on the day following its publication.
Legal translator is the translation of texts within the field of law